Sunday, October 12, 2008

About Me


Welcome to the little blog of Jenny H! I'm a French-American transplant living in Edinburgh, Scotland. 

I started this blog in November 2008 at the ripe old age of 18, mainly as a way to support my etsy jewelry shop, but it has turned into a creative outlet in its own right.

I have a deep desire to create, whether it be wire-wrapping jewelry, refashioning an ugly charity shop skirt into a cute new one, or even just creating a lovely and cozy atmosphere to surround myself in. I'm passionate about traveling and discovering new peoples, places, languages, ideas, and foods. Honestly, my blog can really be summed up into 3 little words: Eat, Travel & Create. Join me on my adventures towards all 3 and everything in between! 

xoxo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...