Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Flea Market of Wonder

Imagine, if you will, a magical place of wonder and amazement, a marketplace of gorgeousness. This place is right here in Stuttgart and it goes by the name of Charlottenplatz Flohmarkt. It's a large flea market located on one of the main squares in downtown Stuttgart on Saturday mornings, and no, it's not quite a magical wonderland, but it's not that far off!

On my most recent trip, I bought this gorgeous vintage Chinese bead necklace.


You can't tell in this picture but I already started taking it apart and here is the result:


Link
I love love love them! I made this pair for myself but I'll be putting similar pairs in my shop!

3 comments:

Jenny P. said...

Welcome to the blog world!!! I've already added your blog to mine:) Really cool find at the flea market!If you have any questions I know all of us would love to help you with your blog-just ask.

corinnea said...

Hey! Great to see you here! Look forward to seeing more of your stuff here.....

Joan's Good Life said...

I must say, I envy you going there! I used to go there nearly every Saturday! Even on days when I couldn't talk Corinnea into going with me! Such yummy fun! Oh the memories......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...