Thursday, July 11, 2013

Celebrations!

Last Tuesday, July 2nd, was my 23rd birthday and also my graduation from University of Edinburgh! What kind of crazy luck is that?!
My parents, sister, aunts, and grandmother and partner all flew (or drove) in to hang out with me for one fabulous week, in which we ate a lot of curry, did a lots of laughs, and I somehow managed to escape unscathed with precisely ZERO attempts on my life in the form of 23 slaps, 23 punches, or the dreaded 'pinch to grown an inch'. Success.
I got to wear the coolest of old-school gowns; something straight out of Harry Potter. Which, incidentally, works quite well considering our student union building is basically Hogwarts.

The piper at our ceremony was actually the same piper that plays a lot of the castle weddings I work at on weekends! 
My lucky number + my lucky day, well that's the coolest picture my dad has ever taken!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 

Most of my class; Linguistics & English Language


xoxo

4 comments:

Megan said...

Beautiful girl! I love that picture of you walking off the stage in your gown, you look so natural, like you were born to graduate! Love you!!!!

Tarisa said...

great pics Jen - too bad we didn't get Rainer in the last one! I'm so glad that we were there to celebrate with you.

Katelyn R. said...

Yay, Jenny! I suck and forgot to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! and CONGRATS of graduating! Best feeling in the world isn't it?!

Jennifer said...

So proud of you Jenny and so happy for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...